We respect your privacy and will collect, process and use your personal data in compliance with the applicable legal requirements at all times.
1. Data controller.
The controller of your personal data within the meaning of the French Data Protection Law (Law n°78-17 dated January 6, 1978) is VeryOne S.A.S. company incorporated under the laws of France, having its registered address at 1928 route d’Avignon, 84700 Sorgues, France, registered within the commercial trade register of Avignon, France under number 834 228 611 (“VeryOne” or “we” or “us”).
2. Personal data.
“Personal data” means information concerning personal or material circumstances
that, directly or indirectly, identifies you.
The Personal data collected through the Site will be your e-mail address and some connection information about you in the conditions detailed below (see section “IP addresses and cookies”).
3. How we collect, process and use your Personal Data.
We only collect Personal data that you have provided to us, when you subscribe to our newsletter via the consent form available on the Site. We therefore process and use your Personal Data to send you our newsletter.
When you visit and use the Site, we also process connection data concerning your connection to and use of our Site through our cookies, in order to compile statistical audience reports on our Site activity and audience (see section 7. “IP addresses and cookies”).
4. What is the legal basis of the data processing.
We only collect your Personal Data with your express consent.
You can opt-out to your consent to receive of our newsletter by using the unsubscribe link included in any newsletter or by contacting us at email@example.com. To opt-out to your consent to the use of our cookies, please refer to section 7. “IP addresses and cookies below”.
5. Retention period.
Your Personal Data collected when subscribing to our newsletter are retained by us until you decide to unsubscribe from our newsletter. Your Personal Data collected through the use of our cookies will be stored for the maximum duration afforded under applicable law and adapted to the purpose for which they have been collected.
6. Who can access your Personal Data.
Your Personal data will only be accessible by duly authorized persons within VeryOne for purposes strictly linked to their respective duties.
This may include members of the following teams: commercial, marketing, communication.
We do not share Personal Data with any third party unless this is necessary to provide access to our Site and services. In order to properly operate our Site and services, we will have to share your Personal Data with the following service providers :
- We will transfer some of your Personal data (e-mail address) to our emailing service provider for the purposes of emailing our newsletter.
- Our website maintenance service provider will also have access to some of your Personal data for the purposes of maintaining our Site.
- Your Personal data will be stored in the servers of our hosting company based in France, which enables us to provide access to the Site.
7. IP address and cookies.
When you visit and use the Site, your IP address and further details concerning your visit, such as the date and time of your visit, city from which you connect to our Site, and information on the device and operating system used to access our Site may be stored on our
To this end, we use the Google Analytics cookie on our Site to better understand how our visitors use our Site. The information stored in cookies will be analyzed for statistical purposes in anonymous or pseudonymous form only.
To deactivate Google Analytics, you should visit Google’s deactivation page and install the additional module for browsers available at the following address:
8. Storage and security of your Personal Data
We shall ensure the security of your Personal data. In this respect, we take all physical, technical and organizational measures to prevent any unauthorized or unlawful processing, as well as any accidental loss, destruction or damage to your Personal data.
We will store your Personal data for the only duration strictly necessary to perform the data processing at stake.
We will also implement the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, including inter alia as appropriate:
- the pseudonymisation and encryption of Personal data;
- the ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
- the ability to restore the availability and access to Personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- a process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
Any security breach will be notified to you in strict compliance with the applicable regulations.
9. Your rights
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, you have the following rights:
- Request access to your Personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal
data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your Personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove
Personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- Object to processing of your Personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and the circumstances of your particular situation mean you wish to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal data. This enables you to ask us to
suspend the processing of Personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the right to obtain a copy of your Personal data (portability right) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transfer the Personal data to another data controller when it is technically possible to do so.
- Provide instructions regarding the processing of your Personal data after your death.
If you want to make a request in respect of your rights relating to your Personal data, please contact us in writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that you can bring a claim before the competent data protection supervisory authority for any non-compliance with applicable data protection law you may suffer from.
the legal requirements, for example to be compliant with new laws or to add new services. Specific warnings about the updates shall be displayed on the Site. Your consent to these updates may be required for future use of the Site.
Last updated on May 6, 2020.