Background: As global desulfurization of diesel fuel is growing, the natural lubricating quality is decreasing therefore resulting in some operating problems.
Lubricity Improvers help to insure proper lubricity and to reach regulated specifications of low and ultra-low Sulphur diesels such as EN590 and ATSM D975.
VeryOne has developedtwo Lubricity Improver grades:
VO-LI-301 is based upon the mono-acid technology, is fully compatible with other fuel additives and meets no harm requirements. With a pour point at 8°C.
VO-LI-041 based upon the mono-acid technology, is fully compatible with other fuel additives and meets no harm requirements. With a Pour point below -6°C.
DIESEL ADDITIZATION ADVANTAGES WITH VERYONE LUBRICITY IMPROVER
- Lubricity recovered
- Better engine performance
- Increase of engine life-time
- Better Diesel fuel combustion
- Decrease of fuel consumption
- Meet required lubricity specifications of low and ultra-low Sulphur diesel fuels
- Can be made from Vegetal Oil